1. The Hirer is responsible for the gîte and is expected to take all reasonable care of it. The gîte is thoroughly cleaned prior to the Hirer’s arrival and must be left clean and tidy at the end of the hire period.
2. Arrivals and Departures. Bookings are from 4.00pm on the day of arrival until 10.00am on the day of departure.
3. Prices. Prices are inclusive of electricity, gas heating when applicable.
4. Deposit. Bookings will not be confirmed until a deposit of 25% of the total accommodation rental is received. However, if the booking is made within 8 weeks of the commencement date, the full rental will be required.
5. The Balance of Hire. This will be due for payment 8 weeks before the commencement date and we reserve the right to cancel a holiday where full payment has not been received 8 weeks before the commencement date and to retain the deposit if re-letting is not possible.
6. Cancellation. In the event of the hirer cancelling a holiday not less than eight weeks before the commencement date, the hirer will not be held liable to pay the full Balance of Hire, although the deposit will be forfeited. If cancellation is notified less than eight weeks prior to commencement date, the Hirer will be liable to pay the Full Balance of Hire unless the holiday is re-let. All cancellations should be immediately notified in writing to Mrs. Ann Hindmarch by first class post. The Hirer is advised to take out his own Holiday Cancellation Insurance.
7. Damage. Damage and breakages are the legal responsibility of the Hirer and their cost shall be refundable on demand. However, minor accidental breakages will not normally be charged for.
8. Motor Cars & Personal
Belongings. Accidents, injury and personal property:
9. Party Size. No more
than 2 persons permitted and cannot be exceeded; to do so breaks the
11. Bed Linen. Provided in the form of duvet covers, bottom sheets and pillow cases. Towels and tea cloth are provided. Beds will be made up.
12. Pets and Children We regret that no pets and no children are allowed.
13. Smoking. This gîte is entirely non-smoking.
14. Gas and electricity
We supply gas and electricity.
16. We undertake to repair or replace any faulty equipment with all due diligence. However, no claims will be entertained in respect of equipment which remains faulty for reasons beyond our control.
17. We reserve the right to decline
accommodation and demand the immediate withdrawal of any persons behaving
in a manner detrimental to the property or comfort of others.
James and Ann Hindmarch,
|How to Find us Home|